Friday 15 May 2015

Psych central

I recieved an email last week
From John from the site psych central.com
John informed me that this blog had been chosen as one of the top 10 eating disorder blogs of the year
I was thrilled to get this news
As sometimes I wonder about my blog
And if it's doing any good to help the plight of the eating disordered person

I started writing my blog for me
But I continue to write it for you
I try to write as honestly and as openly as I can
To speak the truth about life with a mental illness
Of course my blog benefits me
And I would write whether one person reads or 1000 people read
But I also write in the hope that my blog helps others
That it contributes to this community
And goes some way to fighting the war against this illness

If you want to check out the top 10 blogs
Here is the link

11 comments:

  1. Oh my god I'm so SO happy for you Ruby *-* That's amazing, I'm so proud :)

    I've just read what they say about you and I totally agree :D :
    "Experience the rollercoaster ride vicariously through her raw prose and expressive verse. Much of what she writes is bittersweet. There are moments of objectivity around her condition, and at other times she appears very much immersed in it. Stylishly presented, this is an engrossing read."

    omg I'm just so happy, you have come SO far, I'm so proud of you Ruby dear *hugs*
    Take care of yourself and keep up the wonderful writing ^-^
    Love,
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Mandy
      I was so excited to get the news
      I love what they wrote too x

      Delete
  2. That's great!! And well deserved. I love the way you write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much
      I was super excited to get the email x

      Delete
    2. Mich , I meant Mich
      Silly auto correct x

      Delete
    3. thats great ruby,it definitely helps others and even when your not doing so great you always find something positive to say,i can't imagine how i would have got through last year and a half if i hadn't accidentally stumbled across your blog. it makes me feel better over and over,didn't know anyone else was feeling this way ,so thanks ruby, still sure you should write a book. jo xx

      Delete
    4. Aw thanks Jo
      I always love to get your comments
      And I am so glad that my blog goes someway to helping you
      Here's to another three years!! X

      Delete
  3. Awesome ruby! So happy for you. Haven't missed a single post since i started reading a year ago. Truly inspiring writing. All the best!
    Lots of love
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ruby! So happy for you. Haven't missed a single post since i started reading a year ago. Truly inspiring writing. All the best!
    Lots of love
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pia
      For commenting and supporting my blog
      It means a lot x

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! I love your blog and it's helpful to many xx

    www.libertylifeandselfhelp.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x