Tuesday 20 January 2015

Home sweet Home

Honey is home
My dad brought her here a couple of hours ago
She is still quite sedated
And got straight in to her bed
After having a little something to eat
Her eye doesn't look as bad as I thought it would
But 
It's obvious that it is tender
And she is in a bit of discomfort
My father told me that the vet didn't want to say it in front of me
But she was in a lot of pain the last couple of weeks
So I am so relieved that she is on the road to recovery
The vet also told us that Honey is in great health
And will be around for the next 5-7 years
I was so glad to hear this

I guess what Honey needs now is lashings of TLC
My dad told me that Honey slept in his bed last night
And Honey woke him up this morning licking his face

So Honey is home
Back where she belongs
We look after her
And spoil her
And just make sure she is ok
I am so proud of her
As she just takes things in her stride
And gets on with life
She could teach me a thing or too
Here is the Honey Bunny......






9 comments:

  1. I am so happy that Honey is on the road to feeling better. She is so very lucky to have you as a Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O the poor little lamb.....
    Thank heavens that she got the operation so the pain will soon be gone. And I still think she looks like a really cutie pie and I am very much in love with her...
    On the bright side, she is Always winking now ;-)
    I hope she recovers soon and meanwhile gets a bit spoiled...

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bless her,glad it went well and you have her home again.lots cuddles! love Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear everything went well and that honey is on the road to feeling better, she seems like such a resilient dog and I'm sure she'll adapt quickly to only having the one eye. I'm so glad she'll be around for a few more years too and I understand the relief you feel. I hope that honey is back to her old self soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad she's home. Dogs are amazingly resilient. I hope she recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, she's nit in pain anymore, which is a blessing! Poor doggy, still the cone of shame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm just glad Honey is okay. the poor, adorable dear - I hope that she recovers well soon...I hope that you are taking care of yourself as well, Ruby. you can't take care of her without taking care of yourself. always remember that! <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to hear she's starting to feel a bit better. She's lucky to have such caring family. Lots of love and hugs to you both <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the poor little thing will recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x