Thursday 29 January 2015

Go ahead, make my day!

As you know 
I love getting post
Letters
Packages 
Parcels
Anything 
So I was delighted to get some very interesting looking post this afternoon
I recognised the senders address straight away
My beautiful Bella
I tore in to the wrapping
The first thing I came across was the lovely card
I had to giggle
Bella, you know me well
Then I saw all the chocolate
White chocolate, my favourite!
And there was more
A beautiful key ring with the word hope
That was sold on behalf of The Butterfly  Foundation
Which helps those suffering from eating disorders
Such a lovely thought
But there was still another package
I opened it to find the most beautiful blue apron
It is so pretty
And I am so delighted to have something made by Bella's fair hand

Thank you Bella
You are a absolute star
It never ceases to amaze me the kindness of the girls here in blogger
You blow me away
Again and again
Thank you







2 comments:

  1. Lots of love to you dear. Sorry it's a whole month late. I'm glad you like the card, it just screamed 'Ruby' at me!
    Of course I made the apron! I have so many sewing pictures to post now that my gifts are finally getting there.

    <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so beautiful! Bella is very talented and so kind!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x