Sunday 24 August 2014

Body Shapes

When I was in treatment
We had a body image class every week
One week we had to wear leggings and a tight top
We had to look in the huge mirror (That was kept behind a curtain)
And determine which body shape were
From these shapes here



I found it quite easy to recognize others shape
But when it came to my own
I couldn't figure out which one I was
If I remember correctly I thought I might have been an apple shape
But I was told that I was a neat hourglass

I went swimming this morning
And as I caught sight of my reflection
I could see that yes, I actually do have a neat hourglass
I have boobs
I have hips
And I am quite curvy
So am I happy with this body shape?
Well.....
I guess it's not too shabby
Not too shabby at all

Which body shape are you?
Do you find it easy/hard to identify which shape you are?

8 comments:

  1. http://aureliaateallthestars.blogspot.co.uk/

    you'll know who I am (new blog, same profile...) :) love you little ruby red xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, checked out your new blog but you haven't posted yet

      Hope you're doing ok? x

      Delete
  2. Not anything like shabby I would say. Isn't it great being able to look in the mirror and think to yourself, "yeah, I have a great body"?
    I think I'm probably a triangle. I don't really know though, I'd probably have to ask someone to verify and see if I'm right. And I wouldn't because I'd be afraid of what they'd say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I wouldn't go that far Emily
      Not yet at least
      But I am getting used to my curves
      They are growing on me
      Literally x

      Delete
  3. I think I'm a neat hourglass. I'm really happy to hear you say that you don't think you look too shabby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's strange to say it Eve
      It really is
      But I have to accept myself the way I am
      I'm not letting my ED beat me down any longer x

      Delete
  4. I think I have a neat hourglass as well. I have boobs and hips to spare (thanks children lol) Maybe not at the moment given my current situation but not pregnant, I have a tiny waist. It makes me happy to hear that you're content with the way you look. <3
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often feel like my legs are disconnected from my torso, like I'm not one cohesive shape. But I guess an hourglass. I've been having a baggy clothes moment and I can't wait until it gets cooler so it's acceptable to wear huge sweaters and scarves and still be cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x