Saturday 23 February 2013

Award

I want to thank the lovely Lou over at 'My life with ed, ana, mia and neurosis' for nominating me for the best blog 2013 award
Lou you are a star
It means all the more to me coming from you as you were the first blog I started reading and I've been following your story for over a year



I'm supposed to let you know five things about myself so here goes

I'm trying to write my memoirs

I lost 2 pounds this week

My dream is to walk the Camino de Santiago in Spain some day

I hate leaving the house

I sleep with the light on


I'm supposed to nominate 5 other bloggers but I can't do this for a couple of reasons
Last time  I was nominated for an award someone got annoyed with me for not nominating them. They unfollowed me and I haven't heard from them since
So you see I'm reluctant to do that again
Also I couldn't pick just 5
I read so many blogs that I just couldn't narrow it down

So thanks again Lou
I appreciate your nomination

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am curious as to why you don't like to leave your house. Does your house signify safety to you? Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa
      Yea, I guess my house is my safe place
      I don't venture too far from it
      It's not good really, I need to try and get over my anxiety and fear x

      Delete
  2. I sleep with the light on too! Or if no light then music. You're a gem Runy. Don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one Eve

      You're precious too sweetie x

      Delete
    2. Ps I'm always on my phone so that's why the typos. Arg they drive me crazy so I'm sorry!

      Delete
  3. Wow if we all lived together our electric bill would be crazy! I need the tv to be on when I sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      What with me having the radio and tv on all the time too
      It would not be good x

      Delete
    2. I also have a radio in my bathroom. I only use it now when I shower but I use to hate the silence so much I would try it on just to pee.

      Delete
    3. I love the radio, especially phone in shows, I would listen to them all day long if I could x

      Delete
  4. I leave the lights on too.. I hate it when I have to leave the house for weeks.. Or maybe months.. My eyes swell even with that thought!
    Btw..congratulations :) you deserved it!
    Take care!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also really want to walk the Camino de Santiago someday! A good friend and I had a plan to do it a few years ago, but then our respective lives got in the way. I hope you get to someday! Would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruby!
    First off, congrats on winning the award. I haven't gotten the chance to read through your blog in its entirety yet, but I'm getting there.
    Second, thank you so much for your comment on my last post. I physically blushed while reading it; I'm not very good at accepting compliments. But thank you. It was very sweet.
    Take care
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geese if people unfollowed for not getting an award I'd not have ANY followers left!

    Speaking of which, I've been too lazy to pass on the last 3 I've gotten >.<

    You sleep with the light on? Light keeps me awake. Then again, I do leave a light on if I've been playing too much Minecraft. . .

    Love you Ruby <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a bit strange getting upset over something as small as an award
      But I just want to avoid that sort of this time
      I see that you got nominated also

      Love ya lots x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love x